Are you trying to decide which remodeling company to hire? Are you torn when it comes to making the right decision? Of all of the companies out there, which company is best? If you want an extremely well-organized company that thinks about the customer first then you want Remodeling Concepts. We have proven over the past 13 years that our customers-first approach works. Check out the reviews and pictures of our work all over the internet (Our website, Houzz and Facebook. ) When it comes to remodeling the right way we’re the best choice!
The important first steps are as follows:
1. A full primary consultation
2. An in-depth, itemized proposal
3. A demo and remodel schedule that fits your needs
How does it work?
1. Preliminary Consultation: Here is where we get an idea of what youre looking for and we can begin to compile the labor and supply costs for your proposal.
2.Proposal: It is always our first instinct to get you the best price possible for the highest quality workmanship and supplies. While we may not be the least expensive, we can say we are the most reliable.
3. Demo and Remodel Schedule: We want to make sure you’re inconvenienced as little as possible. We will coordinate with you to be sure you’re satisfied.
While there is a lot more to this entire process, these preceding three items are our focus when we are just getting started with your project. Once we begin a project, we will then commence with our Design and Build Processes. They are as follows:
— In-Home Consultation
— Office/Showroom Meeting
— Project Production
— Final Construction
— Warranty and Follow up
The first step is up to you. At the very least be sure to request an in-home consultation and estimate. We may not be the least expensive but we will deliver the highest quality labor and products.
Call or email now to get started!