If you’re a homeowner, then you may have that gnawing suspicion that something’s wrong with your home, but you have no idea where to start inspecting.
After years in the home improvement industry, our professionals have a sixth sense for finding issues that may get worse over time. That’s why we’ve created the 5-point Spring Home Inspection. For $99, we will come out and give your home a check-up.
We will thouroughly inspect the five most important parts of your home, giving you the peace of mind in knowing that your home is in good hands.
What do we look for?
1. Roof/Gutters – We will look for damaged shingles, leaks, cracks and other signs that it’s time to repair or replace your roof.
2. Siding – If there are cracked siding with popped off gaps, we will be sure to let you know.
3. Windows – Windows with gaps, cracks, or damaged caulk will result in higher utility bills, which is why it’s one of the first things we inspect.
4. Doors – We will check to make sure your hinges are working properly and that there are no gaps in the door frame.
5. Exterior Items such as decks – We will inspect your outdoor living space for signs of warped lumber and weathering finish like rotted joists underneath.
If your interest is even a little bit peaked, we’d be happy to chat! Call now to set a convenient appointment for a Remodeling Concepts Spring Home 5 Point Inspection for $99!