Doylestown With Siding, Roofing, and Window
Remodeling Concepts has been renovating home exteriors in Doylestown for over 14 years. We specialize in creating beautiful home renovations in the Bucks County, Montgomery County and Surrounding Counties Region
Proudly Serving Doylestown With Siding, Roofing, and Window Installations
Remodeling Concepts has been renovating homes in Doylestown for over 14 years. We specialize in creating beautiful home renovations in order to help you achieve a space you are proud to call home. Whether you need help with your kitchen, extending your house with a deck or repairing damage from a storm, we can help with it all. We even work with insurance claims when repairing damage.
Remodeling Concepts offers a range of services that include both interior and exterior home renovation work. These projects include:
We have a straight forward process that we developed over many years of working closely with our customers. Our 7 step process provides our customers with a roadmap of a typical remodeling job and what to expect. Just keep in mind that this process can change due to the nature of some remodeling projects.
- In Home Consultation – This allows us to learn more about your needs and the work you are interested in having completed. At this stage, we also establish your budget, evaluate the project and schedule a follow up meeting.
- Office/Showroom Meeting – Here we review your initial budget. We also provide you with a work agreement and the initial deposit is due.
- Design / Estimate – The stage allows us to review the construction plan. Contractors will visit the site and provide an exact estimate along with creating a timeline for the project.
- Pre Construction – Here we apply for any necessary permits and meet with the homeowner onsite.
- Project Production – At this stage of the construction, we host weekly jobsite meetings, provide updates and resolutions to any issues that may occur and update our client on the project status.
- Final Days of Construction – While wrapping up the project, we go through our final punchlist. The lead carpenter also provides a notice of completion for the project.
- Warranty & Follow up – The final stage of our home renovation projects involve providing the homeowner with warranty information. We also take photos of the completed project.
When it comes to home remodeling, we understand the needs of our customers and how important it is to have a trusted partner during the remodeling process. We have been building this trust over the past 14 years and we have many satisfied customers who continue to refer us to their friends and family.
“My husband and I enthusiastically recommend Remodeling Concepts for anyone looking to get any external home repair. We hired them to replace our siding, doors, and rain gutter. We interviewed multiple contractors for the job, and their bid was well below their competitors. They worked quickly and professionally, and we were thrilled with the beutiful results. Pulling into our driveway is so exciting, as it feels like it is a brand new home! Thanks Remodling Concepts for the outstanding work!”
– Hollie W.